Wednesday 13 August 2008

Who should go?




Sssh... the quiet ones go head to head...
It's another Tuesday night nominations reveal. Would two be up? Three? The whole House?
Nope - this week facing the public vote it's Stuart (who got five votes) and Rachel (who got a whopping six).
On hearing his name, Stuart winked. "Oh my God, what a shock," he deadpanned. covering his face.
"And... Rachel," added Big Brother.
"It's OK, I knew that, I knew that. I don't want to be against you!" she said.
"I kind of wanna be against you." responded Stuart. "I wanted someone from that group. Rachel you're staying."
"Don't be stupid it's me that's going," replied Rachel breaking her silence. "You're gonna have loads of fans. I didn't realise I upset so many of you."
"I'm shocked too," added Kat.
Who goes? You decide.

Eviction link http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/vote/nominations.html

No comments: